This tomato soup is all time favorite and suitable for all season. You can make it very easily at home. This soup is so tasty that even small kids would love it. you can serve this tomato soup along with bread cubes garnished with butter and chopped coriander leaves.
|Time to Prepare||5 minutes|
|Time for cooking||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Tomato Soup
- Tomatoes into quarter pieces - 8 to 10
- Coarsely chopped onion - 1
- Garlic cloves - 4 to 5
- Salt acc to taste
- 4 teaspoon butter
How To Make Tomato Soup
- Boil about 4 cups of water and then add onions, salt, tomatoes, and garlic. Mix them properly.
- Now sauté this mixture for about 10 mins or upto 2-3 whistles.
- Make sure before opening the cover all the gas has been escaped and then allow the mixture to cool down.
- Now blend this mixture into a fine puree.
- Now transfer this puree into a sauce pan and boil it again.
- Put some butter into the mixture and mix it properly.
- Garnish this soup with butter and finely chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Pea Soup
- Vegetable Soup
- Corn Soup