Tomato Mint Soup
Tomato mint soup is a wonderful recipe with a mint flavor blended homogeneously in a thick and tasty tomato soup. This tomato mint soup is a perfect soup for occasions and parties.
|Time to Prepare||30 minutes|
|Time for cooking||20 minutes|
Ingredients For Tomato Mint Soup
- Finely chopped tomatoes - 6 medium
- Finely chopped onions - 2 medium
- Finely chopped carrot - 1
- Garlic cloves - 7
- Mint leaves - 1/2 cup
- Butter - 1 tablespoon
- Cornflour - 1/2 tablespoon
- Water - 4 cups
- Powder of salt and black pepper
- Bread crumbs
How To Make Tomato Mint Soup
- Take a sauce pan. Put butter into it and melt it. Now add finely chopped onions into the pan and cook it for about 3 mins.
- Now add mint leaves and garlic cloves and mix it thoroughly for 2 more minutes.
- Now add carrot and finely chopped tomatoes and again cook it for 10 more minutes.
- Now add water and boil the above mixture till all the vegetables are sauté properly.
- Now let the soup to cool.
- Put the mixture into the blender and blend the soup into a soft puree.
- Now add enough water to make a soup and boil it again.
Tomato mint Soup
Other Similar Recipes
- Sweet Potato and Celery Soup
- Green Soup with Chicken Dumplings