Spicy Tomato And Pea Soup
Spicy tomato and pea soup is a delicious recipe which is quite easy to prepare. Use the steps provided below to prepare this recipe.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Time for cooking||30 minutes|
Ingredients For Spicy Tomato And Pea Soup
- chopped Tomatoes- 5 large
- Water- 2 cups
- sliced Onion- 1
- mashed Garlic- ½ tsp
- Butter- 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder- 2 tsp
- Cumin powder- 2 tsp ground
- Fennel seeds- ½ tsp
- Bay Leaves- 2
- Green Chilli- 1
- Coconut Cream- 400 ml can
- Frozen Peas- 1 ½ cups
- Sugar- 1 tbsp
- Pepper for seasoning
- Mint- 1 tbsp
How To Make Spicy Tomato And Pea Soup
- Boil tomatoes in water till they are soft and churn in a processor to make a puree.
- Take a pan and sauté garlic and onion in butter. Add chili, bay leaves, the rest of the spices and cook for two minutes.
- Pour in tomato puree and coconut cream and bring to a boil. Put in peas and cook on low heat till peas are done. Sprinkle pepper and sugar and mix in chopper mint.
- Serve buttered chapatti with this soup
Other Similar Recipes
- Pistachio meringue and berry stack
- Onion marmalade with pumpkin and cherry Bavarian
- Nutty tomato pie with bell pepper icecream
- Eggplant white chocolate slice with apricot and wasabi compote
- Kambu adai