Red Masuod Soup
Red Masuod is a simple yet very tasty and extremely delicious as well as filling recipe. This recipe is also very good for health. Just follow the recipe given below to prepare this recipe at home.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Time for cooking||30 minutes|
Ingredients For Red Masuod Soup
- red pumpkin- 500 g
- small potato- 1
- chopped garlic- 2 flakes
- chopped onion- 1
- butter- 1 tbsp
- ¾ cup low fat milk
- nutmeg powder- 1/4th tsp
- black pepper powder as needed
- coriander leaves-for garnishing
- Salt as required
How To Make Red Masuod Soup
- Wash and clean pumpkin. Peel off the skin, deseed it and cut into pieces.
- Peel off the potato skin and cut into cubes. Cook potato and pumpkin pieces in a pan with water.
- Take another pan and sauté garlic in butter. Add onions and fry till golden.
- Add the already cooked potato and pumpkin and cook for two more minutes. Take off the flames and set aside.
- When the mixture is cool grind it into a smooth paste. Make a fine smooth paste when it has cooled down.
- Once again put the paste in pan and pour in water and milk. Cook for a few minutes while stirring continuously.
- Season with pepper, salt and nutmeg powder.
- Use coriander leaves to garnish before serving.
Other Similar Recipes
- Mexican Soup
- Corn Soup