Paneer And Vegetable Soup
Hot and sour paneer and vegetable is a very simple and easy recipe to prepare. This soup is very healthy and is filled with lots of flavors. Just follow the steps given below to prepare this recipe at home
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Time for cooking||10 minutes|
Ingredients For Paneer and Vegetable Soup
- paneer cubes - 1 ½ cups
- vegetable stock 2 cups
- sliced button mushrooms- ½ cup
- finely chopped celery- 1/4 cup
- finely chopped red capsicum- 1/4 cup
- chopped spring onions- 2
- white vinegar - 20 ml
- corn flour– 1 tsp
- egg– 1
- soya sauce as required
- oil- 1 tsp
How To Make Paneer and Vegetable Soup
- Take a non stick pan and fry the paneer cubes for 2 mins in little oil. Take out and set aside.
- Mix capsicum, musroom, spring onions and vegetable stock in a saucepan.
- Heat it all to boiling point and then cover with lid and let it simmer for five minutes.
- Add in the paneer cubes and pour in the vinegar.
- Mix corn flour in little water.
- Pour over cornflour and water mixture slowly into the pan.
- Wisk eggs and add to the soup while stirring continuously.
- Serve up with celery and soya sauce.
Other Similar Recipes
- Vegetable dal fry
- Onion marmalade with pumpkin and cherry Bavarian
- Eggplant white chocolate slice with apricot and wasabi compote
- Pistachio meringue and berry stack
- Shahi Paneer