Palak soup brings health and taste in one bowl. It is very easy to make. For the chili winters this Palak soup is perfect. Since it is made from Spinach so it highly rich in iron and proteins
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Time for cooking||30 minutes|
Ingredients For Palak Soup
- 2 bunches of Spinach - medium sized
- Oil - 1 teaspoon
- Dalchini - 1"
- Cardamom - 1
- Cloves - 2
- Finely chopped onions - 1
- Coarsely chopped garlic - 2 teaspoon
- salt acc to taste
How To Make Palak Soup
- Properly clean the spinach. Boil and drain out the spinach. Do not drain out the water. Reserve it.
- Now take a sauce pan. Put oil into it. Also add all dry spices, onions, spinach, salt, and garlic. Cook for about 30 minutes. Let it cool.
- Now blend this mixture into the blender and strain the mixture using that reserved spinach water.
- Take pan, put oil into it and also put the spinach mixture into the oil and cook for another 5 more minutes over low flame. Now remove from the flame.
- Serve hot garnished with butter over it.
Some Useful Tips
You can also roast 1 clove of garlic and 1 teaspoon of jeera along with spinach and then blend it. It will definitely give a nice flavor to the soup.
Other Similar Recipes
- Arabic Salad ( Soups and Salads Recipe )
- Almond Soup ( Eat Well Stay Well Recipes )
- Baby Corn Soup ( Chinese Cooking )
- Baby Corn Soup
- Bean and Pasta Soup
- Barley Vegetable Soup ( Exotic Diabetic Recipe )
- Bean Soup
- Bean and Tomato Soup