Onion And Cauliflower Soup
Onion and Cauliflower soup is a very tasty and healthy soup. This soup has a thick creamy consistency and is quite simple and easy to prepare. Just follow the directions given below to make this recipe.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Time for cooking||30 minutes|
Ingredients For Onion and Cauliflower Soup
- 1 cup Onions
- 1 cup Cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Chicken/Vegetable Stock
- 1 cup Whole milk/ cream
- ¼ tsp Oregano
- a pinch of Saffron strands (soaked in milk)
- Salt as required
- Pepper to taste
How To Make Onion and Cauliflower Soup
- Take a pan and heat butter in it. Sauté chopped garlic in it.
- Now add in onions and cauliflowers into it and sauté till done.
- Mix in the flour.
- Slowly pour in the stock and let it boil.
- Add in salt, oregano, pepper and saffron.
- Bring it to a boil once and reduce the flame and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Some Useful Tips
Mix in a tsp of parsley butter before serving.
Other Similar Recipes
- Sweet Potato Carrot Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Red Lentil Soup With Smoked Paprika