Cream Lettuce Soup
Cream Lettuce soup is a great source vitamin C and excellent source of iron. This soup is delicately flavored with lettuce. Just follow the procedure given below for making this dish in a hassle free manner.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Time for cooking||20 minutes|
Ingredients For Cream Lettuce Soup
- cleaned and chopped lettuce- 3 bundles
- chopped onions- 1 cup
- milk-1 cup
- plain flour- 2 tbsp
- butter-2 tsp
- salt as needed
How To Make Cream Lettuce Soup
- Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Sauté onions and lettuce in it.
- Whisk plain flour and milk together and pour into the saucepan with 4 cups water.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Use a blender/grinder to blend the mixture. Filter the soup.
- Heat again and season with pepper and salt.
- Garnish and serve hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Lentil and Spinach Soup
- Kidney Bean Soup