Corn soup is extremely easy and simple recipe to prepare. This recipe tastes really well in combination with the toasts. Learn how to prepare this recipe by following the method given below.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Time for cooking||30 minutes|
Ingredients For Corn Soup
- chopped baby corns- 6
- chopped onion- ½
- chopped garlic- 2
- French beans, chopped- ¼ cup
- carrot cubes- ¼ cup
- shredded cabbage- ¼ cup
- boiled green peas- ¼ cup
- cauliflower florets- ¼ cup
- cheese cubes-2
- coriander leaves, chopped- for garnishing
- black pepper powder- to taste
- sugar1 tsp
- salt as needed
How To Make Corn Soup
- Take a pressure cooker and put in onions, baby corns and garlic. Cook till baby corns are done.
- Take it off the heat and cool off. Then blend it into a smooth fine mixture.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it. Sauté beans, carrots, cabbage and cauliflower on medium heat for five minutes.
- Pour in the corn mixture and 1 cup of water. Add in peas as well.
- Add pepper, sugar, salt and mix well. Let it boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the flame, add the cheese and mix well. Take off the flames and mix in cheese.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Cream of corn soup
- Corn crab soup
- Sweet corn soup
- Chinese sweet corn soup (yumigeng or sumigeng)
- Mexican corn soup
- Dried (Indian) corn soup
- Tibetan style corn soup (Ashom Tang)