Carrot soup is a very nutritional and colorful recipe. This recipe is very delicious and quite simple to prepare. Follow the directions given below to prepare this recipe at home in an easy manner.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Time for cooking||30 minutes|
Ingredients For Carrot Soup
- Peeled and sliced Carrots- 3 Cups
- Milk- 5 tbsp
- Tomatoes- 2
- Butter- 2 tsp
- Garam Masala- ½ tsp
- Garlic- 2 tsp
- Black pepper Powder- just a pinch
- Salt as required
How To Make Carrot Soup
- Cook the carrots till they no longer smell raw.
- Boil the tomatoes. Peel and deseed the tomatoes.
- Use a blender to grind carrots, tomatoes and garlic together.
- Take a heavy vessel and melt butter in it. Put in the mixture above prepared.
- Let it all cook for some time.
- Add the milk and cook for a while.
- Take it off the heat and season it with salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve carrot soup hot.
Some Useful Tips
Make sure the carrots are not raw.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chicken rice soup
- Tomato and Mixed veggie soup
- Chicken soup.
- Tomato and Carrot soup
- Chicken and carrot soup.
- Corn Soup