Onions are one of the most used food items. Onions can not only be used just as an ingredient but also as chutney. Find a simple recipe below to make Beetroot Soup.
|Time to Prepare||10 minutes|
|Time for Cooking||10 minutes|
Ingredients For Beetroot Soup
- Beetroot-1 lb.
- Vegetable Oil- 3 tbsp
- Lemon(rinds)-½ tsp
- Lemon (juice) - 1 tsp.
- Mint- 2 tsp
- Raw Cream- ½ cup
- Salt as needed
- Crushed black pepper to taste
How To Make Beetroot Soup
- Wash, clean and peel the beetroot, potatoes and onions. Cut them into pieces.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it. Fry onions in it.
- Put in potatoes, beetroots and lemon rinds.
- Pour in water and let it boil away for 15 minutes.
- Once vegetables are done, use a blender/ grinder to make a sort of puree.
- Add black pepper and salt to taste.
- Add in lemon juice and boil again for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with cream and mint leaves garnishing.
Some Useful Tips
Wear gloves for peeling beetroots to avoid getting any color stains.
Other Similar Recipes
- Cream of Tomato Soup
- Minestrone Soup
- Sweet Corn Veg Soup
- Clear Vegetable Soup
- Hot and Sour Soup
- Sweet Corn Soup
- Corn Soup
- Tomato Soup