Spinach Pakora are perfect for evening snack. You can serve them along with ketchup or tea. If you have never taste it, try it for once. It does really have a great taste and also it is very nutritious.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Spinach Pakora
- Palak leaves - 20
- Besan - 2 Cups
- Chopped onion - 1
- Green chilies - 2
- Red chili powder - 1 teaspoon
- Mango powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt acc to taste
- Oil for deep frying
How To Make Spinach Pakora
- Wash spinach properly and let them dry.
- Now chop the spinach finely.
- Now mix besan and water. Make thick batter of it.
- Add red chili powder, salt, chopped green chilies, mango powder, and chopped spinach to the batter. Blend them thoroughly.
- Put small portions of the batter into the oil and fry them till they get golden brown in color.
- Serve spinach Pakora hot along with ketchup or green chutney, or tea.
Some Useful Tips
Make sure that the pakoras do not get over fried. You can make such kind of pakoras with cabbage and mix vegetables also.
Other Similar Recipes
- Aloo palak
- Dal palak