Spicy Almonds is a tasty snack recipe and which once prepared can be used for months. To prepare this recipe all you need to do is follow this simple method.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Spicy Almonds
- One fourth cup of sugar
- Two tbsp vegetable oil
- One tsp cayenne pepper
- Half tsp garlic salt
- Half tsp chili powder
- One fourth tsp of properly crushed red pepper flakes
- Two cups of unblanched almonds
How To Make Spicy Almonds
- Take a bowl and add the above mentioned 6 ingredients in it.
- Now add almonds to the mixture and toss it properly.
- Take a big baking pan and spread these almonds in the pan.
- Start the baking process and do this at about 250 degrees F for round about 30 minutes or till the time it becomes light brown in color.
- Allow it to Cool and then store these roasted almonds in an air tight jar.