Sesame Rice Noodles
Sesame Rice Noodles is a healthy and nutritious recipe. Adding sesame seeds to the recipe adds a little flavor to the recipe while carrots and peanuts present in recipe makes it a healthy and nutritious breakfast.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Sesame Rice Noodles
- Rice noodles- One lb.
- Two tablespoon vegetable oil
- One third cup of sesame seeds
- Six teaspoon soy sauce
- Six teaspoon sesame seed paste
- One fourth cup of sugar
- Three teaspoon white vinegar
- Three teaspoon dry white wine
- One and half teaspoon chopped garlic
- Half teaspoon ginger
- red pepper flakes
- Chopped green onions
How To Make Sesame Rice Noodles
- Firstly cook the rice noodles properly and then transfer it in a large bowl and add some oil in noodles and toss it and mix it properly. Now cover the noodles properly and place it in fridge till it gets chilled.
- Take a small pan and roast some sesame seeds in it and do this till it becomes light brown in color and stir it.
- Grind the rest of ingredients and process them till they become smooth. Add this mixture with noodles and place it in fridge.
- Put lettuce on serving plate, make a heap of noodles and put a topping of green onions on the noodles.
- Recipe is finally prepared.
Other Similar Recipes
- Coconut rice
- Spicy rice noodles