Samosa is a delicious snack recipe which can be easily prepared at home. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of Samosa.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
|No of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Samosa
- One cup Maida
- Add water to blend dough
- Two tablespoon oil
- one fourth teaspoon of Ajwain
- No of boiled and mashed Potatoes- 2 to 3
- Half cup boiled Green Peas
- No of properly chopped green Chilies- 1 to 2
- Half teaspoon grinded Ginger
- One tablespoon properly chopped coriander
- Chopped Cashews
- Half teaspoon Garam masala
- Add salt as per your taste
- Add Red chili powder according to taste
- Half teaspoon Dry Mango powder
How To Make Samosa
- Firstly boil and chop some potatoes.
- Mix some water in all purpose flour in a bowl and prepare a mixture.
- Take a pan and heat 2 tbsp oil in it.
- Now add some green chili and onions in the pan.
- Add some peas to the mixture and fry it for 2mins.
- Start the cooking process and do this for about 4mins and then add ginger, red chilli powder, salt and slightly chopped potatoes in the mixture.
- Turn off the heat and then mix all these ingredients properly.
- Now mix maida, baking soda, butter and salt altogether and prepare strong dough from this mixture.
- Prepare small dough balls and then roll these balls into small circles of about 5 to 6 inches.
- Divide in 2 equal halves with the help of a knife.
- Spread off liquid of maida and water mixture on the sides of the rolled balls and then give it a proper conical shape.
- Start filling it with the potato mixture and then close it from sides.
- Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it and as soon as the oil becomes hot gently place samosa in the oil.
- Start frying the samosa on medium flame and do this till it become golden brown.
- Finally Samosas are prepared and can be served with chutney.
Some Useful Tips
- Cover the samosa properly to avoid the samosa from drying.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chinese samosa
- Egg samosa