Saboodana Vada is a famous and delicious Indian recipe which is quite easy in preparation. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of Sabudana vada.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Sabudana Vada
- One cup of Sago (Sabudana)
- One properly boiled and chopped potato
- No of chopped Green Chilies- 7 to 8
- Add salt as per your taste
- Use oil for frying
How To Make Sabudana Vada
- Firstly wash the sabudana properly and remove the excess water from it. Now soak some sabudana properly for about 2 to 3hrs and then soak the excess water from it.
- Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it.
- Now take a bowl and mix sabudana, green chilies, salt and potato in it to prepare a paste type mixture and make small round ball shape vadas from the mixture.
- Place the vadas slightly in the heated oil on a medium heat.
- Start frying the vadas and fry them till they become crispy and brown.
- Now soak the excess oil of Vadas on a paper towel.
- The recipe prepared can be served hot with green chutney.
Other Similar Recipes
- Sabudana kheer
- Milk vada