A tasty recipe which is mainly eaten during fast. A light and tasty recipe which can be eaten in breakfast or snacks time. Prepare this recipe by following this simple procedure.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Sabudana Khichdi
- One cup sabudana(sago)
- Half teaspoon Sugar
- No of properly chopped green Chillies-two
- Half cup crushed groundnuts
- One boiled and slightly chopped potato
- Two teaspoon Oil
- One fourth teaspoon of Mustard Seeds
- Hint of Hing (asafoetida)
- Two tablespoon fresh Coconut
- Add salt according to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Curry Leaves
How To Make Sabudana Khichdi
- Firstly properly wash and soak sabudana in water and allow it to loosen up for about 2 hrs.
- Now slightly chop potatoes in small pieces and add properly crushed groundnuts, salt and sugar in the mixture and leave it aside for sometime.
- Take a pan and heat some oil in it and add mustard seeds in it.
- Now when mustard seed starts splitting then add green chilies, cumin seeds and curry leaves in the mixture.
- Now add potato pieces to the mixture and stir it well. Now mix the sabudana mixture in the already prepared mixture and mix it properly.
- Finally add some grinded coconut and decorate it with coriander leaves.
- Spread some lemon juice over the recipe and serve it hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Vatli dal
- Batata poha