Roasted chickpeas are a delicious and nutritious snack. These chickpeas are roasted in an oven. Roasted chickpeas are crunchy and contain high fiber. These are perfect alternative to nuts.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Roasted Chickpeas
- Drained chickpeas (garbanzo beans) - 1 can
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- garlic salt (optional)
- salt (optional)
How To Make Roasted Chickpeas
- Preheat the oven to 230 degree C (450 degrees F)
- Rub chickpeas by tissue paper to make them dry.
- Take a bowl. Put chickpeas into it. Over them add cayenne pepper, salt, and garlic salt. Toss them properly to season the chickpeas.
- Now scatter all the chickpeas over a baking sheet and bake them for about 40-50 minutes. Make sure they get crunchy and browned.
- Avoid over burning.
Other Similar Recipes
- Rava upma
- Plain upma