Poha Bread Vada
Poha bread Vada is a very tasty afternoon snack. You can make them in a very short span of time. It is crisp and flaky. Poha bread Vada is one of the perfect dishes which delight the kids.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Poha-Bread Vada
- Rice flakes (Poha) - 2 cups
- Bread crumbs - 3 slices of bread
- Grounded peanuts - 2 tablespoon
- Finely chopped green chilies - 3-4
- Red chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lime juice - 1 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
- Finely chopped coriander leaves – 4to5 tablespoon
- Salt acc to taste
- For deep frying - Vegetable oil
How To Make Poha-Bread Vada
- Put poha into water and soak it for about 5 minutes. Now take out the poha from water and drain down all the water.
- Now add bread crumbs into the poha along with other ingredients. Mix them properly to make soft dough.
- Now make small balls from dough and press them slightly. Make sure that the edges would not get break while frying.
- Take fry pan. Heat oil into it. Put poha bread Vada into the oil and fry them until their color changes to golden brown.
- Serve poha bread Vada hot along with chutney and ketchup.
Other Similar Recipes
- Bread bonda
- Poha -moong vada