Paneer Spring Rolls
These Paneer Spring Rolls is a tasty and crunchy Vegetarian snack recipe which kids love to eat. The vegetable filling and paneer present in the mixture make it a healthy snack. Learn how to prepare this delicious recipe by following this simple method.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Paneer Spring Rolls
- One cup of wheat flour
- One cup of corn flour
- Add Salt according to taste
- Hint of Red chilli powder
- Use vegetable oil for frying
- One fourth cup of grated paneer
- One fourth cup of properly divided cabbage
- One fourth cup of grinded carrot
- One fourth cup of bell-pepper divided in half inch long strips
- One tablespoon fresh peas
- Two tablespoon properly chopped coriander leaves
- One teaspoon chilli powder
- Two teaspoon lemon juice
- Add Salt as per your taste
How To Make Paneer Spring Rolls
- Take a bowl and mix all the flours, red chili powder and some salt in the water to prepare the smooth batter.
- Lubricate little oil over the prepared dough and leave it aside for sometime.
- Take a pan and heat some oil in it. If you are using fresh peas in the recipe then fry the peas in the pan till they become soft.
- Now add some carrot, cabbage, salt, bell-pepper and chili powder in the mixture and stir-fry it for sometime.
- Add some paneer in the mixture and stir it. Take out the paneer in a plate and allow it to cool at room temperature.
- Add lime juice and coriander leaves to the mixture.
- Cut the dough in one inch diameter of ball shape. Removes the edges so as to give it a large rectangle shape and divide the roti in two equal squares and cut the roti into 2 squares. Put two tablespoon vegetable and paneer filling on the square shaped roti and properly roll it. Properly seal the edges of the roti and repeat the same for the rest of squares.
- Take a pan and heat some oil in it and fry the paneer spring rolls in it and do this till it becomes golden brown and then put it on a wire rack for cooling.
- Follow the same process for remaining spring rolls.
- Finally re fry the spring rolls and till it becomes golden and leave it for cooling for sometime
Paneer Spring Rolls
Other Similar Recipes
- Cheese bites
- Veggie bread rolls