Paneer Potato Patties
Paneer-Potato Pattie is a tasty Snack recipe which can be prepared easily and very quickly. It is also considered a healthy recipe as the paneer present in recipe contains calcium and the potatoes provide Vitamin A and calcium.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
|No of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Paneer Potato Patties
- One cup grinded paneer
- One cup grinded potatoes
- Half cup grinded carrots
- Grinded Ginger- One fourth inch piece
- No of properly chopped green chillies-1 to 2
- 2 1/4th tablespoon of maida or all-purpose flour
- Two teaspoon of Rava
- Two tablespoon properly chopped coriander leaves
- Add Salt according to taste
- Use Vegetable oil for frying
How To Make Paneer Potato Patties
- Take a medium bowl and mix all the ingredients in it.
- Now divide the prepared mixture in 8 equal portions and give each portion a proper round shape. Press the patties slightly so that the mixture doesn’t fall apart in the oil while frying.
- Take frying pan and heat some oil in it and place the patties gently in oil and fry it till it become golden brown.
- Soak the oil on a paper-cloth and keep it immediately on a wire rack for cooling.
- The tasty Paneer Potato Patties taste good when eaten with yogurt and hot tea.
Other Similar Recipes
- Baked potato with cheese
- Cheese bites