Mustard Greens Pakoda
Mustard Greens Pakoda is a tasty appetizer for kids which can be easily prepared at home. The recipe is healthy and nutritious as it contains green leafy vegetables. The black pepper powder provides a nice flavor to the recipe and the green stalks makes the recipe crunchier and yummy.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Mustard Greens Pakoda
- One and half cups of properly chopped mustard greens
- Two tablespoon properly chopped coriander leaves
- Two cups of idli batter
- Three tablespoon maida or all-purpose flour
- Half teaspoon black pepper powder
- Half teaspoon red chilli powder
- Add salt as per your taste
- Use Vegetable oil for frying
How To Make Mustard Greens Pakoda
- First take a pan and heat some oil in it on medium high flame.
- Now take a bowl and mix mustard greens, idli batter, maida, pepper, cilantro, salt and red chilli powder altogether to form thick dough.
- Now when the oil becomes hot take a spoon of dough and place it gently in the oil and fry it till it becomes golden brown in color.
- After frying the pakodas soak the excess oil on a paper towel and then place it on a serving plate.
- The recipe prepared can be served either with green chutney or sauce.
Some Useful Tips
Soak the excess oil of pakodas on a paper cloth and place them immediately in the plate so as to prevent them from becoming soft.
Other Similar Recipes
- Cheese bites
- Onion pakoda