It is a very yummy and spicy Indian snack recipe. To prepare this tasty snack all you need to do is follow this simple procedure.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Mirchi Bajji
- 12 Easy stuffing Green chillis
- Tamarind pulp
- One tsp Ajwain
- Add salt according to taste
How To Make Mirchi Bajji
- First properly wash and dry the green chilies.
- Now divide the chilies from middle portion and take out all the seeds from chilies. Make sure you do not cut the chilies completely.
- Add 2 to 3 spoons of Besan, small amount of salt and ajwain in the tamarind paste mixture and make it a light mixture.
- Now put the prepared mixture in each of the green chili.
- Prepare dough of besan and add some salt in it.
- Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it.
- Now dip each of the prepared chili in the dough and then place it in oil for frying.
- Start frying the chilies and do this till it becomes golden brown in color.
- The tasty recipe tasted good with green chutney.
Some Useful Tips
Just after you finished frying chilies, divide them finely with butter knife and then put in filling of chopped onions in the mixture.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chili bajji
- Sweet banana bajji