Curried Rice and Veggies
This delicious recipe is quite easy in preparation and tasted good when served with coconut and mango chutney. Follow this simple procedure to prepare this tasty recipe.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Curried Rice and Veggies
- Amount of Chicken broth-2 ¼ cups
- One fourth cup of tomato puree
- dry sherry-one tbsp
- Soy sauce-one tbsp
- Sesame oil-two tsp
- Unsalted butter-two tbsp
- No of garlic cloves -two
- Minced fresh ginger-one tbsp
- Curry powder –one tbsp
- One and half cups of white rice
- Two third cup of properly diced carrot
- Three fourth cup of raisins
- One third cup of properly chopped scallion
How To Make Curried Rice and Veggies
- First take a big bowl and add sherry, soy sauce, tomato puree, chicken broth and oil in it and leave it aside for sometime.
- Now take a large pan and put on it medium heat and melt some butter in it.
- Now add some ginger, garlic and curry powder to butter and mix it properly.
- Now add some rice to the mixture and stir it and cook the mixture for about 2mins.
- Add carrots and chicken broth mixture to the already cooked mixture and boil it.
- Lower down the heat and cover it properly and leave it for about 20mins till it absorbs all the liquid.
- Finally take off the mixture from flame and add it raisins and scallions to the mixture.
- Leave it for 10mins and lastly the recipe is ready to serve.
Other Similar Recipes
- Lemon Rice
- Jeera Rice