Cilantro Paratha is healthy and tasty flatbread prepared with mixed flours and coriander leaves. This yummy recipe can be eaten as health meal, breakfast or snack. Adding Chickpea flour to this mixture makes it more nutritious and tasty.
|Time to Prepare||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||40 minutes|
|Number of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Cilantro Paratha
- One cup of wheat flour
- One fourth cup of besan
- Hint of Turmeric powder
- One teaspoon red chilli powder
- three tablespoon properly chopped coriander leaves
- One teaspoon properly grinded ginger
- Add salt according to taste
- 6 to 7 teaspoon of vegetable oil
How To Make Cilantro Paratha
- Take a big bowl and add salt, turmeric, red chilli powder and flour in it.
- Now add some coriander leaves and ginger to the bowl. Mix all these ingredients properly and prepare soft dough by adding some water to the mixture and leave it aside for about 10mins.
- Cut dough in six portions. Prepare a dough ball and roll it to give it round shape of about 5 1/2 inches diameter.
- Now heat a non stick tava. Put parantha on the hot tava and heat it for just 10secs.
- With the help of spatula flip parantha and put some oil over the other side.
- Flip the parantha again and pour oil on both sides and heat it and do this till the brown spots starts appearing on the parantha.
- The parantha prepared tastes good if eaten with pickle or curd.
Other Similar Recipes
- Methi Poori
- Methi Roti
- Plain Paratha
- Cabbage Paratha