Even if you don’t like to eat cabbage you might want to give this recipe a try. Cabbage fritters is a very tasty recipe and can be prepared by following this simple recipe mentioned below with ingredients and preparation time needed.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Cabbage Fritters
- roughly chopped cabbage- 3 cups
- chickpea flour- 1 ½ cups
- cumin seeds- ¼ tsp
- red chili powder- 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder- a pinch
- Salt as required
- Oil- for deep frying
How To Make Cabbage Fritters
- Heat the oil for deep frying. Take a wok and heat enough oil for deep frying.
- Meanwhile in bowl mix chickpea flour, chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Add in the cabbage and make sure everything is mixed well. Use enough water to make sure ingredients hold each other.
- Now drop tablespoonful of the batter carefully into oil and fry them till golden brown.
- Serve it along with chutneys or any drink like coffee or tea.
Other Similar Recipes
- Soft onion pakoda
- Onion pakoda