Bread pakora is very simple recipe and is usually eaten as a snack in north India. Follow the recipe provided below to prepare this recipe in a simple and easy manner.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Bread Pakoda
- Bread Slices- 4 to 5
- Gram Flour- 1cup
- turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Salt as required
- Ajwain- ½ tsp
- Red chili powder- a pinch
- Garam Masala powder- ¼ tsp
How To Make Bread Pakoda
- Slice the bread into triangle or rectangle shapes.
- Take a bowl and mix in gram flour, chili powder, ajwain, garma masala and salt. Mix them well.
- Now add in water bit by bit till the batter is just right i.e. neither too thick nor too thin.
- Take a wok and heat oil in it.
- Dip bread piece in the batter and fry till crisp on medium flame. Now dip bread into the prepared batter and drop in hot oil. Deep fry till golden brown in color on medium heat.
- Serve it along with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Some Useful Tips
- Use freshly prepared mint chutney for better taste.
Other Similar Recipes
- Lemon bread
- Paneer pakora