Black Beans With Coconut
Black beans are a very versatile ingredient which is used all over the world in many recipes. Here on this page one can find a recipe called black bean with coconut which is very simple and uses black beans as main ingredient.
|Time for preparation||10 minutes|
|Time for cooking||40 minutes|
|No. of servings||40|
Ingredients For Black Beans with Coconut
- butter 1 tbsp
- minced shallot- ½
- uncooked jasmine rice- 1 cup
- coconut milk- ¾ cup
- water- 1 cup
- nutmeg powder- 1 pinch
- black beans- 1 can
How To Make Black Beans with Coconut
- Take a saucepan and melt butter in it on medium flames.
- Add in shallots and cook till shallots turn translucent and are soft.
- Stir in the rice and coat it in butter.
- Pour over the water and coconut milk. Sprinkle the nutmeg powder for seasoning.
- Let it boil on high flames, reduce the flames and let it simmer under the cover till water is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Now mix in the black beans and stir nicely before serving.
Other Similar Recipes
- Black Beans Curry
- Kidney Beans Chili
- Black Bean Salad