Sweet Peach Pickle
Peaches have been on one of the most used item to be made into a pickle. Interestingly enough peach pickle is not very spicy but sweet in taste. Just follow the steps provided here to prepare this recipe.
|Preparation Time||5 minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 minutes|
|Number of Serves||1 jar|
Ingredients For Sweet Peach Pickle
- Peeled and sliced peach- 2 cups
- Sugar-1 cup
- Cloves- 2
- Cinnamon sticks- 2
- Cinnamon powder- ¼ tsp
- Sultanas-1 tsp
- Lemon juice-1 tsp
- Salt to taste
How To Make Sweet Peach Pickle
- Take a pan and boil water in it. Add the peach slices and cook for 4-5 min. take out the peaches and set them aside.
- Mix cloves, sugar, and cinnamon in ½ cup water.
- Now add the peaches to sugar syrup.
- Take it off the flames and let it cool. Add cinnamon powder, lemon juice, sultanas, salt and mix well
- Place it into a jar for preserving.
Other Similar Recipes
- Angoor ka Murabba
- Sweet and Sour Tomato Pickle
- Pineapple and Sultana Chutney
- Sweet Lemon Pickle