Seasoned Fresh Red Chilies
A seasoned fresh red chili is a very famous and traditional recipe of India. It can be found in many Indian households. Learn how to prepare this traditional achaar in a simple and easy manner with the recipe mentioned below.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
|Number of Serves||1 bottle|
Ingredients For Seasoned Fresh Red Chilies
- Fresh Red Chilies, slit- 25
- Fenugreek Seeds- 2 tbsp
- Sesame Seeds- ½ cup
- Sea Salt- ¼ cup
- Mustard Seeds- ½ cup
- Turmeric Powder- ½ tsp
- Tamarind Pulp- ¼ cup
- Oil- ¼ cup
- Asafetida- ¼ tsp
- Mustard Seeds- ½ tsp
- Curry Leaves- 15 to 20
How To Make Seasoned Fresh Red Chilies
- Dry roast sesame seeds and fenugreek seeds.
- Now put these roasted seeds, mustard seeds and sea salt in a mixer and coarsely grind them into a powder.
- Add turmeric powder, tamarind pulp to the bowl and mix well. Add tamarind pulp, turmeric to the spice powder prepared and mix them all together.
- Now stuff the red chilies with the spice powder.
- Heat some oil in a pan and put in mustard seeds, asafetida and curry leaves. Let the mustard seeds splutter.
- Now transfer the stuffed chilies and any leftover spice powder to the pan and cook on low flames.
- Take it off the heat and let it cool down before transferring them to a jar for preserving.
- Refrigerate it till needed.
Other Similar Recipes
- Mango Pickle
- Green Chilli Pickle