Pickled Baby Corn
Baby corn is a sweet and juicy food item. Its taste gets enhanced even more when it is made into a pickle. Learn how to make this wonderfully spicy and tangy pickle at home.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 minutes|
|Number of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Pickled Baby Corn
- Prepared baby corn- 11 cups
- Finely chopped red peppers- 4 tsp
- Fnely chopped green peppers- 2 tsp
- Minced garlic- 2 tsp
- White vinegar- 5 cups
- Granulated sugar- 1 2⁄3 cups
- Water- 1 2⁄3 cups
- Pickling salt- 4 tsp
How To Make Pickled Baby Corn
- Mix the peppers and garlic all together. Set is aside after it’s done.
- Prepare liquid by combining vinegar, sugar, water and pickling salt in a large stainless steel or enamel saucepan. Take a cooking pot and combine water, sugar, vinegar and pickling salt for making the liquid base of pickle.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Add the corns into the pot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now take pickle jars and make a layer with the pepper mix. Fill up the jar with baby corn and liquid up to the top next.
- Baby corn pickle is ready and can be preserved for up to a year.
Other Similar Recipes
- Ginger pickle
- Mango Pickle
- Garlic Pickle