Marinated Olives is a unique and delicious pickle recipe which can be easily prepared at home. To prepare this yummy pickle recipe you just need to follow this simple method.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 minutes|
|Number of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Marinated Olives
- Green olives-one container
- Dried Kalamata olives- 1 container
- No of bay leaves-two
- Dried rosemary-1/4 tsp
- Fennel seed-1/2 tsp
- Dried thyme-1/2 tsp
- Distilled white vinegar-Six tbsp
How To Make Marinated Olives
- Take a bowl and put olives in it and then wash these olives in cold water.
- Take a large container and mix rosemary, thyme, white vinegar and bay leaves in it.
- Now add olives in the mixture and toss it and mix it till the time the olives get properly coated.
- Now put this prepared mixture in two containers
- Keep in mind there must be one bay leaf in each of the container.
- Fill the vacant space in container with water.
- Seal the container and shake it properly.
- Finally keep the pickle recipe in fridge for at least 2 days and then your pickle recipe will be prepared.
Some Useful Tips
- Use fresh olives for this pickle recipe.
- Marinated Olive will last for 2 months if we keep them in fridge.
Other Similar Recipes
- Garlic Pickle
- Mango Pickle