Karela Aachar is a spicy and sour pickle recipe. Follow these simple steps to learn the preparation of this yummy pickle recipe.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||40 minutes|
|Number of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Karela Aachar
- 250 grams Karela
- 50 grams Ginger
- 2 pieces of Lemon
- One teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 2 to 3 teaspoon Pickle Masala
- Add Salt according to taste.
How To Make Karela Aachar
- First divide ginger and karela in small pieces
- Now add some pickle powder and salt to these pieces and mix it properly.
- Add 2 pieces of lemon in the mixture and mix it.
- Take a pan and heat some oil in it.
- Now wait for the time till mustard seed starts splitting and then add these seeds in the above prepared mixture.
- Finally leave it to cool and your pickle is prepared