Irachi Achaar is a spicy and tasty pickle recipe which tastes good when served with rotis, parathas or rice. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of Irachi Achaar.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
|Number of Serves||1 jar|
Ingredients For Irachi Achaar
- Boneless Meat -1800gram
- 600 g Vinegar- 600grams
- Chilly Powder-3 ½ tablespoon
- Turmeric-two pieces
- Mustard-two teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds –two teaspoon
- Sesame Oil-one cup
- Small amount of Curry Leaves
- Add salt as per your requirement
How To Make Irachi Achaar
- First divide the meat in pieces and make small cut in the meat pieces.
- Now mix some salt, water and vinegar in the pan.
- Add meat pieces in the mixture and properly cook it.
- Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it and sauté meat in this oil.
- Now put cumin seeds, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, mustard, turmeric and the remaining vinegar mixture in a crusher and crush it properly.
- Take one more pan heat oil in it and sauté curry leaves in this pan.
- Now add the ginger garlic mixture in it and stir fry it.
- Finally add the mixture of liquid vinegar and meat pieces in the pan and heat it till gravy becomes thick.
- Add salt for flavor and heat it on low heat.
- Leave it for cooling and then put in an air tight container.
Other Similar Recipes
- Beef Pickle
- Ginger pickle