Generally in preparation of pickles, fruits or vegetables changes its shape but in this pickle recipe the shape of fruits stays intact. It is a spicy and tasty pickle recipe prepared by dipping fruit pickle mixture in sweet and sour syrup. To prepare this pickle recipe you just need to follow these simple steps.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
|Number of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Fruit Pickle
- One Bartlett pear chopped in thin pieces.
- One red plum with seeds
- Half lemon divided in thin slices
- Fresh ginger-1 tbsp
- Water-one cup
- Sugar-one cup
- Rice wine vinegar-one cup
- Fresh mint-one sprig
How To Make Fruit Pickle
- Firstly put ginger, plum and pear in a container.
- Now take a non reactive pan and mix rice wine vinegar, water and sugar in it.
- Heat this liquid till the time the sugar starts dissolving.
- Now put this mixture in a glass container and add few mint leaves to this fruit mixture.
- Pour this liquid solution over the fruit mixture.
- Finally leave the pickle for cooling for about 2 to 7 days and then it will ready to serve.
Other Similar Recipes
- Dry Date Pickle
- Date Pickle