Dry Dates Pickle
Dry dates pickle is a unique and tasty pickle recipe which is quite easy in preparation. This pickle recipe tastes good when served with either roti or chapatis. Follow this simple method to prepare the dry dates pickle recipe.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 minutes|
|Number of Serves||1|
Ingredients For Dry Dates Pickle
- Dry Dates/Khajoor-250gms
- Red chili pepper-1 tsp
- Coriander powder-5 tsp
- Aniseed powder-5 tsp
- White cumin powder-2 tsp
- Lemon juice-one cup
- Add Salt as per your taste
How To Make Dry Dates Pickle
- Firstly boil the dates till it becomes soft.
- Take out the seeds from dates while keeping their shape intact.
- Now dry the dates with the help of clean towel.
- Mix all the ingredients with salt and put this mixture in dates.
- Place the dates in clean container.
- Now mix salt and lemon juice and pour this solution on the dates
- Make sure the dates are properly covered with lemon juice.
- Leave it for about 7 days.
- During this time period shake the jar every day and after 1 week the pickle recipe will be prepared.
Other Similar Recipes
- Ginger pickle
- Aam ka Achar