The strong flavor of drumstick mixes very well with the spices which makes it even tastier and gives it a nice aroma. Follow this simple method to prepare this unique and tasty pickle recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 minutes|
|Number of Serves||1|
Ingredients For Drumstick Pickle
- No of drumsticks pieces about 3 inch long-15 to 20
- Mustard oil-one cup
- One tablespoon chilli powder
- Two teaspoon turmeric powder
- One tablespoon mustard seeds
- Add salt according to taste
How To Make Drumstick Pickle
- First properly wash the drumsticks and then with the help of a steamer, heat it for sometime.
- Now soak the water from drumsticks and leave it aside.
- Take a wok and heat some oil in it and do this till the smoke comes out and then leave it aside.
- When the oil becomes slightly cool then add some mustard seeds, turmeric powder and chilli powder to this oil and mix it properly
- Now fry this mixture on a low heat for about 2 minutes.
- Take it off from flame and then add drumstick pieces and salt in this mixture and mix it properly.
- Keep this prepared mixture at room temp for about 5 days and the recipe will be prepared.
Other Similar Recipes
- Crunchy Vegetable Pickle
- Assorted Pickles
- Drumstick Pickle
- Cucumber and Carrot Pickle