Cucumber Achar is a really tasty pickle recipe which tastes good when served with cheese or cold meats. To learn how to prepare cucumber pickle recipe you just need to follow this simple method.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||40 minutes|
|Number of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Cucumber Achar
- One Cucumber of medium size
- One teaspoon Pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon of Mustard Seeds
- Half cup Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Oil
How To Make Cucumber Achar
- Start the process by washing the cucumber.
- Now chop off the cucumber from both ends and then remove the skin and divide the cucumber in circle shape.
- Combine mustard, pepper, cucumber, salt and oil in a container and mix it properly.
- Now add some vinegar in the mixture and put it in air tight containers and leave it for about 2 weeks.
- The pickle recipe is now prepared.
Other Similar Recipes
- Ginger pickle
- Aam ka Achar