Chili Pickle is a tasty pickle recipe and can be used as a condiment with any kind of meal. The recipe tastes really good when served with rice or paranthas. Prepare this tasty pickle recipe just by following this simple method.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 minutes|
|Number of Serves||1|
Ingredients For Chili Pickle
- 1 pound green chillies
- Four oz Tamarind
- 1/4th cup of Gingerly oil
- 2 tablespoon of Mustard seeds
- 4 tablespoon of Black gram dhal
- 2 tablespoon crushed red chilies
- 2 tablespoon Coriander leaves
- 1/4th teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- Four oz Jaggery
- 2 teaspoon Salt
How To Make Chili Pickle
- Firstly cut the chilies from middle and make sure not to separate it in 2 parts.
- Now put the tamarind in water for about 30 minutes and then take it out and remove the juice from tamarind.
- Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it and then sauté coriander leaves, fry mustard seeds and black gram in this hot oil.
- Now add the green chilies in the pan and keep frying the chillies till it gets completely dry.
- Now add turmeric, chilli powder, jaggery, salt and tamarind in the mixture.
- Now start heating it and stir it continuously and do this till the liquid get completely dry.
- For preserving the pickle recipe keep it in the air tight container.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fresh Ginger Turmeric Pickle
- Aam aur Chane ka Achaar
- Assorted Pickles
- Instant Mango Pickle
- Instant Carrot Pickle