Cauliflower Turnip Carrot Pickle
Cauliflower Turnip Carrot Pickle is a very famous and delicious pickle recipe. This pickle recipe is really easy in preparation and it tastes good with all types of meals. Once prepared, this pickle recipe lasts for about 4 months.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
|Number of Serves||1 bottle|
Ingredients For Cauliflower Turnip Carrot Pickle
- One sliced piece of Cauliflower
- 1 sliced piece of Turnip
- 2 chopped pieces of Carrot
- 3 tablespoon of Red chilli powder
- One cup of Mustard oil
- 50 grams of Mustard seeds powder
- 150 grams Jaggery
- 125 grams Vinegar
- One tablespoon Ginger paste
- One tablespoon Garlic paste
- Add Salt as per your taste
- One piece of Nutmeg
- 10 gram Mace
- 10 gram Cumin seed
- One Big cardamom
How To Make Cauliflower Turnip Carrot Pickle
- Firstly boil the vegetables in water with half teaspoon of salt.
- Now dry the boiled vegetable and leave it for some time.
- Now crush cardamom, cumin seeds, nutmeg and mace altogether and make them in powder form. Leave this masala prepared on one side.
- Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it.
- Now add red chilli powder, ginger and garlic paste in the pan & stir it on low heat.
- Now add mustard seed powder, boiled vegetables and mixture of vinegar and jaggery.
- Now stir it and cook it for round about 5mins.
- Now add the masala prepared in this mixture and take it off from heat.
- Now the pickle recipe is prepared can be served with parathas or rotis.
Other Similar Recipes
- Cabbage Pickle
- Ginger Pickle