Cauliflower pickle is a tasty pickle recipe which tastes really good when served either with meal or sandwiches. Follow this tasty pickle just by following this simple method.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 minutes|
|Number of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Cauliflower Pickle
- One big cauliflower
- No of green chilies-3
- Salt-1 ½ tsp
- Roughly ground mustard seeds-1 ½ tsp
- Roughly ground fennel seeds-1 tsp
- Red chili powder-half tsp
- Haldi or turmeric-1/4th tsp
- Hing or asafetida-1/8th tsp
- Lemon juice-one tbsp
- Olive oil or mustard oil-3 tbsp
How To Make Cauliflower Pickle
- Take about 4 cups of cauliflower and divide it into small pieces.
- Now wash the cauliflower properly and clean it softly then put these cauliflower pieces on a towel for about 1 hr and wait for it to dry
- Make sure to remove the water from the cauliflower pieces.
- Now combine all the ingredients with cauliflower and season it properly for 2 to 3 hrs before serving it.
- For preserving the pickle keep it in fridge for 1 week.
Some Useful Tips
- Keep the pickle in refrigerator if you want to use it for long time.
Other Similar Recipes
- Moong Dal Vada (Bhajia-Pakoras-Fritters)
- Cereal Chivda (Snack)