Carrots & Chilies Pickle
Carrots & chillies pickle is a combo of finely chopped carrots and chilli pieces which is really delicious in taste. This unique sweet and spicy pickle recipe tastes good when eaten with stuffed paranthas. To learn how to prepare this tasty recipe you just have to follow this simple method.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Number of Serves||1 bottle|
Ingredients For Carrots & Chilies Pickle
- No of Carrots- 5 to 6
- No of green chillies-3 to 4
- 1 lemon Juice
- One teaspoon of red chilli powder
- One fourth teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- Add Salt according to requirement
- Half teaspoon of fenugreek seeds
- One teaspoon of mustard seeds
- Small amount of hing
- Amount of oil-1/4th cup
How To Make Carrots & Chilies Pickle
- First wash the green chillies and carrots properly and then clean both of them with a clean towel.
- Now cut the carrots in form of long pieces.
- Now cut green chillies from the middle and remove seeds from it and divide it in long pieces.
- Take a dry bowl and combine the green chillies and carrot pieces with turmeric powder, chilli powder, lemon juice and salt.
- Now roast fenugreek and hing without using any oil and then crush them firmly to make a powder form.
- Add this prepared powder form to the bowl.
- Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it and put this oil in the bowl and mix it properly.
- Leave it for a day.
- Now the pickle recipe prepared can be served well with either rotis or paranthas.
- For preserving the pickle keep it in fridge.
Other Similar Recipes
- Carrot & Chilli Pickle
- Mango Pickle
- Green Chilli Pickle
- Dabee Mixed Pickle