Capsicum Pickle is a spicy and tasty pickle recipe which is quite easy in preparation. This pickle recipe can be served well either with theplas, paranthas or rice. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of capsicum pickle recipe.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
|Number of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Capsicum Pickle
- ½ kg capsicum
- 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds
- One teaspoon sugar
- One teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- One teaspoon cumin seeds
- No of red chillies-20
- Ginger pieces-1
- Garlic –One Pod
- Half cup of vinegar
- Half cup of oil
- Add salt as per your taste
How To Make Capsicum Pickle
- First take a frying pan and roast mustard seeds, meethi seeds and jeera altogether in the pan.
- Now dip red chillies in vinegar. Wait for the time it gets soft and then crush it to form a paste type mixture and then mix it with ginger, garlic and roasted ingredients.
- Now properly wash and clean the capsicum and divide it in two equal portions and then remove the seeds from the capsicum.
- Divide the capsicum in small pieces.
- Take a cooking pot and heat some oil in it and then saute some ground masala in this hot oil
- Now add capsicum pieces, sugar and salt in it.
- Mix all of these ingredients properly and heat it on a low flame in open container.
- Continue the cooking process till the time capsicum starts changing its colour.
Other Similar Recipes
- Assorted Pickles
- Aam aur Chane ka Achaar
- Instant Carrot Pickle
- Fresh Ginger Turmeric Pickle