Cabbage Pickle is unique pickle recipe which requires not more than 20mins in preparation and it can last upto 1 month if stored in air tight containers. To prepare this tasty pickle recipe you just need to follow this simple method.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 minutes|
|Number of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Cabbage Pickle
- Half Cabbage
- No of red chillies-4 to 5
- Tamarind- 1 ball
- 1.5 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 2.5 teaspoon of urad dal
- Small amount of Asafoetida
- Small amount of Turmeric
- Add salt according to taste
- Two teaspoon of oil
How To Make Cabbage Pickle
- Start the preparation by roasting some cumin seeds, urad dal, asafetida and red chillies in a frying pan.
- Make sure to roast each of these items separately and then crush it to make the powder form and then leave it aside for some time.
- Take a pan and add some oil in it and then sauté the cabbage in that oil for about 5 minutes.
- Now add soaked tamarind and salt in the mixture and start frying it
- Continue this till the cabbage becomes light brown in color and the water is completely gone.
- Add just a bit of turmeric in the mixture.
- Now crush this paste type mixture firmly to prepare a powder form.
- The pickle recipe is now prepared and is ready to serve.