Brinjal Pickle is a delicious pickle recipe which is easy in preparation and can be served well either with rice, theplas or paranthas. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of Brijal Pickle recipe.
|Preparation Time||10-15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||10-15 minutes|
|Number of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Brinjal Pickle
- Amount of Sugar-1 ½ cup
- 2 tablespoon Salt
- 3/4th cup of Oil
- One fourth teaspoon of Mustard Seeds
- One teaspoon of Fenugreek Seeds
- One teaspoon of Turmeric Powder
- Garlic -2 cloves
- 2 Pieces of Ginger
- 2 tablespoon of Chilli Powder
- 2 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds
- Amount of Vinegar-2 cups
How To Make Brinjal Pickle
- First properly wash the brinjal and then cut it into small pieces.
- Scrape ginger and garlic and chop them roughly.
- Keep the spices in vinegar for about 1 hr and then crush it properly.
- Now take some oil and start frying the ground spices in it and do this for about 3 to 4mins.
- Now add brinjal, sugar and salt to the mixture and stir it properly.
- Fry it on medium flame till the mixture gets thick and till the time the brinjal gets tendered.
- Leave it aside for sometime for cooling.
- Finally put this prepared mixture in a clean air tight jar.
Other Similar Recipes
- Brinjal Coriander Curry
- Amla Pickle
- Kachalu Pickle