Beetroot Pickle is a delicious and spicy pickle recipe which can be served well either paranthas, theplas or plain rice. This pickle recipe can be stored for year or more. To prepare this tasty pickle recipe you just have to follow these simple steps.
|Preparation Time||40 minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 minutes|
|Number of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Beetroot Pickle
- Spiced Vinegar
How To Make Beetroot Pickle
- Firstly properly wash the beetroot without damaging its skin portion.
- Now take a large pan and start cooking in it. Make sure that the beetroot is completely covered with water
- Continue the cooking process till it becomes soft
- Now leave it to cool for some time and then peel off the skin portion.
- You can divide large beetroot into one fourth inch pieces.
- Now place the prepared mixture in clean air tight containers and cover it properly with cold spiced vinegar.
Other Similar Recipes
- Amla achar
- Aam ka achar