Taro or Arbi Pickle is a unique pickle recipe which is yummy in taste. Learn the preparation method just by following these simple steps.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 minutes|
|Number of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Arbi Pickle
- Methi seeds-2 tsp
- Ground spices-four and half tsp
- Aniseed-4 tsp
- Red chili pepper-3 tsp
- Salt -4 tsp
- Vinegar –one and half cup
- Lemon Juice
- Mustard Oil -1 ½ cup
- One fourth tsp of nutmeg
- Mace-one piece
How To Make Arbi Pickle
- Take salt water in a cooker and boil arbi in it till it gets soft.
- Soak the water from arbi and allow it to cool for sometime.
- Now remove the skin and press it gently.
- Take some hot oil and saute arbi in it till it becomes brown in colour.
- Now take off the pan from heat and then add methi, aniseed, Red chili, pepper vinegar, ground spices, Red chili pepper, lemon juice and salt in it.
- Now add mace and grinded nutmeg in it and heat it until it starts emitting oil.
- Leave it to cool and then place it in air tight container.
- The pickle will be ready to serve after two days.
Other Similar Recipes
- Instant Lemon Pickle
- Hot Lemon Pickle
- Pickled Radish
- Lime Thokku