Apple pickle is a famous and delicious pickle recipe which is quite easy in preparation. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of Apple Pickle.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 minutes|
|Number of Serves||8|
Ingredients For Apple Pickle
- 10 gram Red chilli powder
- 400 gram Green apple
- 10 gram Sugar
- Half cup Vinegar
- Half teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- Add Salt according to taste
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- One teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon Ginger and garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon Nigella seeds
- ½ teaspoon Fenugreek seeds
- Half cup Oil
How To Make Apple Pickle
- Firstly wash the apple properly and then leave it to dry for sometime.
- Cut the apple in horizontal portion in half inch pieces.
- Now mix mustard powder, coriander, cumin, salt, sugar, vinegar and turmeric altogether in a bowl and leave it aside for sometime.
- Now to prepare tadka take a kadhai and heat some oil in it and then start frying cumin and mustard seeds in it.
- Now add fenugreek and nigella seeds in wok and just after a few seconds add ginger and garlic mixture in it and then take it off from heating and allow it to cool.
- Put this prepared mixture on apple pieces.
- Finally put this prepared recipe in clean and dry airtight jar.
Some Useful Tips
- If you want apples in the pickle recipe to be crunchy then cook it for just about 5mins otherwise cook it completely.
- If apples are not too sour then add some lime juice to it.
- To make the preparation simpler add mustard powder instead of mustard seeds
Other Similar Recipes
- Apple Juice
- Apple Chips