Apple And Onion Pickle
Apple And Onion Pickle is a delicious pickle recipe which can be prepared easily at home. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of this tasty recipe.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||40 minutes|
|Number of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Apple And Onion Pickle
- Peeled Butternut squash-one
- Yellow onion-2 large
- Red bell pepper with seeds-half
- 3 tbsp roasted sesame oil
- One fourth tsp of paprika
- Half glass of coconut milk
- Water- 3 ½ cups
- Sea salt-1/4th tsp
- Umeboshi vinegar-1 tbsp
- Fresh chopped cilantro
How To Make Apple And Onion Pickle
- Remove the skin of the apple and cut it into half inch slices.
- Now mix onion, apple, spices and sea salt altogether in a bowl.
- Take a preserving container and then apple mixture and miso in it. Make sure miso stays on top and onion and apple stays under the miso.
- Now cover it properly and keep it in fridge for 2 days.
- The salt present in miso will absorb the onion and apple liquid.
- Wash the onion and apple pieces and do this till the time miso is removed.
- Finally divide it in small pieces.
Other Similar Recipes
- Ginger Pickle
- Aam Ka Achar