Aam Ka Mitha Achar
It is a very famous and traditional UP recipe known by many names like paagey aam, khatmithhi , gudamma and many others. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of the tasty pickle.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||40 minutes|
|Number of Serves||4|
Ingredients For Aam Ka Mitha Achar
- Half kilogram shredded raw mango
- Rai or Mustard seeds-2 tsp
- Lal Mirchi or Red chili pepper-1 tsp
- Sugar-1 cup
- Asafoetida-1 pieces
- Fenugreek seeds-one tsp
How To Make Aam Ka Mitha Achar
- Start the preparation by roasting asafoetida and then grind it properly.
- Now crush some mustard seeds firmly in the jar.
- Now combine all the ingredients and place it in glass jar.
- Keep it in the jar and don’t forget to shake it daily.
Other Similar Recipes
- Acharai Aloo
- Aam Ka Achar